10,346 Posts
i think hes acting like that for his own entertainment

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
It was mentioned before, they keep track of pullovers and what not, and I think VTEC said that if one officer has a lot less, it might hurt how he looks on the records, when it could be completely legit, hence why cops seem to be more active around the end of the month.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
im not a cop but i can answer this question pretty easliy..... follow the rules and you will not get pulled over!
I did follow the rules. Im not mad, im more curious than annoyed, I was just wondering on a cops perspective.

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
It was mentioned before, they keep track of pullovers and what not, and I think VTEC said that if one officer has a lot less, it might hurt how he looks on the records, when it could be completely legit, hence why cops seem to be more active around the end of the month.
It goes like this...if every guy on your shift has say...15-25 tickets in a month..and say you have...5...they are going to ask what you are doing with your time...so they look at your arrests..say your shift has on average 10 arrests each..but you have 20..theya re going to go..oh..ok..he's makeing good arrests but not citing a lot of people..You could pull over the same number of cars..but you could be finding people with warrants when other guys are jsut getting a cite...They look at your officer logs that you keep and see what you're doing with your time..so there is no set number of ticket you have to write and nothing happens if you get the most or the fewest tickets...they jsut want you to be accountable for your time.

·
Premium Member
6,822 Posts
sounds kind of like the shit at my work....maintenance in a hotel...we have to write down and account for every minute of our day and what we did with those minutes and it fucking sucks

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
thats why jobs suck :lol

·
Registered
754 Posts
Well I recently got my license back and I haven't went 5 over the speed limit. I lost them for 1 year and hated everyday that I couldn't drive

41 - 53 of 53 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.