Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
wat up all i have a 91 integ that ran mint till 2 months ago. i cant figure out whats up with it. if i stop at the store or someplace and shut the car off for less then 5 minutes it dont start when i get back in. if its off for like 10 minutes it starts fine. any ideas

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
its not electrical. i have trouble-shot the entire electric system and every thing is ok. there are no engine lights. i changed the distrib. and the fuel pump and that hasnt helped. i think im getting some kind of vapor lock but i dont know

·
Registered
1,382 Posts
cc1990b18c said:
its not electrical. i have trouble-shot the entire electric system and every thing is ok. there are no engine lights. i changed the distrib. and the fuel pump and that hasnt helped. i think im getting some kind of vapor lock but i dont know
you mean like a hydrolock? if so take out your spark plugs and crank the engine so it can get out.
do you know if anything happened that caused your engine to stop wanting to start?
quikflip

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.