Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
1,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
how many ppl here own a car that has a 2 letter badge on the back of it???

well i see almost all of raised your hand, and for all of you with GSR's Type R's etc, you can go about what your were doing...

but for the rest of us it would make sence to be able to search on something that pertained to our make of car...

let's say your a newbi and just picked up a 97 dx and you want to know what the best header for an dx is, you can all try this, type in the search field "dx header" and just look and see how much help it is, i'll wait............

was pretty helpfull huh?
so now that i've made my point i propose something is done about it, i see lots of ppl complaining about the search function not being used, but did anyone ever think that the damn thing doesn't help half of the time???? and god forbid you own a CL or TL other wise you will never get a search to work for you..

anyway mikesho, or someone needs to address this, and till then all the ppl crying that the newbie's need to use the search are going to have to just put up......

· Registered
432 Posts
yeah, i guess you're right... but then again...
I'VE NEVER had to start a thread!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.