Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is about a month ago when i was freezing my ass off putting on the rebuilt turbo. damn it was cold but tegon-gsr took some pics off the suffering... i thought u guys find this funny. it was like 10 degrees out... :giggle

now this is hardcore

chillin at inline pro

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
I think that day was colder than 10. Im glad I left before it got darker (when those pics were taken)

You like cuddling turbos? :giggle

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
commador said:
I think that day was colder than 10. Im glad I left before it got darker (when those pics were taken)

You like cuddling turbos? :giggle
yes, the spooling reminds me of my love whispering sweet nothings in my ear :aww

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
i know how that feels man. i'm crazy too, i dont really care how cold/hot it is outside but i'll do anything for my car :D
last month i changed my radiator and installed my external wastegate outside in 7degree temperature (windchill made it feel below 0).
right now its around 30degrees and i'm getting ready to go out and install a bigger fuel pump and an Aeromotive fuel pressure regulator.

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
my hands kept going numb, it didnt hurt but i kept going inside for the fear that they would fall off,.... :hehe

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
aye. They wouldnt fall off, just get frostbite, then you would have to get them amputated.......no hands brad......:hehe

·
Registered
19,132 Posts
egvtec said:
:giggle hmmm i guess i woulda became captain hook
how ya finna shift with a hook? :lol

i've washed my car in 40 degree weather before...washing it is aite...drying is teh frostness

·
Registered
2,442 Posts
///M3ssican said:
how ya finna shift with a hook? :lol

i've washed my car in 40 degree weather before...washing it is aite...drying is teh frostness

yeah, i've washed the car in cold weather. i can't stand my car being dirty

·
Registered
2,245 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
yeah i hate it when you are washing your car and it becomes a big sheet of ice, i couldnt get my gas door open to get gas cause it was frozen shut :lol2

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
wow.

I'm getting fed up because I thought it was so damn cold here....like 55 degrees.

:p I wanna move back to Hawaii...or maybe I'll move to Austalia.

i hate the damn cold

·
Registered
10,272 Posts
If I had a big FMIC i might like the cold a little more...
but i don't even have a license right now so I have to wait at bus stops and exciting stuff like that.

·
Registered
13,443 Posts
That makes me so glad that I am in Florida, reminds me of my days in Michigan. I really don't miss the snow very much.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts