Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
why the hell did u guys close my damn thread! it was important! If you had a problem wi it fine!, atleast friggin explain or make a post why u closed it, dont jus do it like a lil bitch!

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
its getting ridiculous, they like change replies and delete perfectly normal threads.... this site was the best but..... the way mods go about doing certain things has made me move to civicland.com

they are much nicer

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
maybe it was closed because

1. using profanity reguardless of what you think won't get better resluts
2. it was turning into a post whore fest
3. it wasn't really that important
4. it was none tech you retard

so here what i have to say in reguards to the question
http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64139

Think for your self, it's your car and your money. And you also might want to figure out
where the correct place to post is

EDIT: probinu's most likely right on point thou :D

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
Give me a link to the thread and i will tell you exactly why it was closed. 5 bux says it was a non-tech question in the tech area.

·
Registered
3,081 Posts
http://www.superhonda.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=64139

here is the thread and like I said...it was NON-TECH!! It isn't a hard concept to understand what kind of questions relate to technical areas of the Civic and which ones don't. If you are asking opinions on stuff like you did in this thread...OBVIOUSLY it belongs in the non-tech portion of the Civic forum

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
For one here was the first thing I read that you wrote: "aite, any motha fucka says engine swap, im gona get pissed, lets make it clear." Secondly, yeah, we are just a bunch of nazi's. :rolleyes: Dont get all pissed off man its the internet! Your thread was closed because people were 'bitching' at eachother and it was non-tech. I'm sick of babysitting people so I just closed it instead of having to deal with it. So fucking sue me. :eek:

·
Registered
511 Posts
MAYBE I WILL!!! ;)...ya bitching at people isnt the way to get their help...putting people down for their ideas (i.e. engine swap) isnt a good thing...You ask for peoples help then u tell them what NOT to say...thats kind of Ghey... remember

AND

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
i truly didnt mean to offend anyone with my reply.... i wasnt singling anyone out or anything, it just seems that sometimes things are taken out of hand...

we can complain all we want, but they must be doing something right based on the success of SHO.... i mean there are over half a million posts now huh? i think i whored about half of them, j.k

sorry

·
Registered
432 Posts
I just read that thread and I agree with the Mods. It should have been Closed. Less profanity and trash talking will go a long way towards getting the Mods to "move" a thread to the correct Forum. I don't do favors for people who call me names and I wouldn't expect the Mods to do it either. I've seen many threads moved by the Mods and I've seen some closed.

IMO the Mods do a pretty good job considering the number and types of threads in the Civic Forum. If you don't agree and like other sites better - Go there, good luck, and have a nice day. I'm sure some have. That's their right. We live in a free country, but we still have to follow the rules where we're at.

Peace :)

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
Hyjnx said:
MAYBE I WILL!!! ;)...ya bitching at people isnt the way to get their help...putting people down for their ideas (i.e. engine swap) isnt a good thing...You ask for peoples help then u tell them what NOT to say...thats kind of Ghey... remember

AND

dood ur mean.... :laughy: BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

·
Registered
657 Posts
just follow the freaking rules, jeeez

soem people are just so :confused:

it's like shooting someone and then being like WTF did i do wrong when the cop arrests u

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i disagree wit alot of wat was just said, but to fallow flyracerx's OVERLY USED AND NOT FUNY ANYMORE picture says, its useless.

wtf ever.

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
you mods were the ones who said it, and i quote " we are a bunch of nazis"

hahaha. people like to fuk around a lot dont they :)

·
Premium Member
9,293 Posts
krillz said:
its getting ridiculous, they like change replies and delete perfectly normal threads.... this site was the best but..... the way mods go about doing certain things has made me move to civicland.com

they are much nicer
First of all try to make a post in english, and not in ebonix, and maybe just maybe I'll take you more serious. Secondly, this is one of the fastest moving forums on this site, and we have ~30k members. You try keeping this place organized!!! There're simple rules in here for a reason, and if you don't like them or the way myself, hybrid, or 1 point 6 enforces them, then go post else where. We have plenty of great members in here, that we don't need you.

So either follow the rules, or get the fuck out!!! Capeesh???

·
Registered
960 Posts
Hey v00tecsi, I don't think this thread has anyhting to do with civics...it should be closed too. ;)

·
Premium Member
9,293 Posts
Another thing...

Just in case no one reads the stickys, the reason why we move all the NON-TECH threads out of the TECH forum is for you guys. If we left them all in the TECH forum, all the actual TECH threads would go to the next page in the matter of minutes. We try to keep it clear of NON-TECH threads to make it easier for you guys.

Don't get me wrong, 95% of you guys are awesome, and I'm sorry if I'm grouping all you together, but we as mods are doing the best we can to keep this 30k member board as clean, argument free, and the least amount of bullshit as possible, and it seems that all we get in return is bitching about how mean we are.

Again I'm sorry if I'm grouping everyone together, this is only meant for a handfull of members. The rest of you guys/girls are awesome!!!

·
Registered
553 Posts
what should be done when a mod changes a post to be humourous when it really isnt what the person says and is just twisting their words and saying something that just doesnt represent a persons true thoughts.

I dont think that came out as i want it but what i mean is a person can swear at someone and whatver and you know how they feel towards that member and whatnot... but what about when a mod changes your words to something you dont want. Online at superhonda.com all you have is your words... i think it should be changed so that mods cant change already written posts but can delete them.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.