Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This the exact reason why you just can't have nice things nowadays. I took about a half hour off work to get my A/C checked out today (again). After I left the A/C place I stopped across the street at a Discount Auto. When I pulled up there were five Spanish guys in the parking lot and I noticed my car caught their attention. I felt like going around and parking on the other side of the building but I was in a rush to get back to my office. I ran into the store for about 10 minutes and by the time I got back to the car the guys had left but they SMEARED GUM ALL OVER my front fender an wheel. You just can't have nice things nowadays because people are always going to hate on you for it. If I catch those bastards God help them! I got most of the gum off using ice and a damp rag but I'm still pissed off!

·
Premium Member
15,402 Posts
i feel ya buddy...shit after i got my 01 lude..i went to work and parked right outside of my families shop..and when i left work i notices some A-holes( mexicans..heavily populated area, not racist) and i notics some paint chipped off my back right bumper..and its pissing me off..i gotta get some touch up paint and take care of it...but still...brand new car and some fuckers can watch when he/she opens the fuckin door.!...

damnit!

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BTW, don't think I'm racist or anything because I specified they were Spanish. My wife and best friend are Latin. Jackasses come in all colors y'know.

·
Registered
567 Posts
I agree my car was just buffed and detailed looking really good someone had to go and key scratch my car all over the hood and the doors. I got it all off by buffing it out but still sucks

·
Registered
1,462 Posts
i swear that since ive lowered my car, ive gotten 5 more dings from assholes in there 7,000 lb Landstalker suvs opening there doors into mine becuase they are too fucken stupid to look before they open there door

·
Registered
702 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Don't even get me started on the door dings! Sunday after church my wife and I are crossing the parking lot and this lady and her rotten kids are getting out of their car which is parked next to mine. The little girl bangs into my car with the door twice! My wife saw it happen but didn't mention it until we were already rollin. I would have gone back and had a word or two with that lady because I know see saw kid hit my car. I swear man, people don't respect other people's stuff.

·
Registered
90 Posts
One night some jerk-offs actually stepped on the hood of my car. I woke up the next morning and their were scratches from the boot. It isn't too noticable but still have some respect.

·
Registered
3,020 Posts
I got my car up and running again on saturday night and drove downtown and parked near the bars. The parking lot was actually like a block away from any bar but none the less it was close to bars. It was dark as shit when I got back to my car so I get in and start to back up and I hear this loud pop. I'm like WTF?! So I get out and notice a beer bottle rolling away from my car and what looked like piss on my rim/tire. Luckily my tire didnt get popped but I was still angry. People have no respect for other people's property.

·
Registered
2,356 Posts
dtb4u said:
Don't even get me started on the door dings! Sunday after church my wife and I are crossing the parking lot and this lady and her rotten kids are getting out of their car which is parked next to mine. The little girl bangs into my car with the door twice! My wife saw it happen but didn't mention it until we were already rollin. I would have gone back and had a word or two with that lady because I know see saw kid hit my car. I swear man, people don't respect other people's stuff.
Ya know, you can go to 'USER CP' and put that picture in your signature so it shows up everytime you post, instead of manually entering it into each post you make.. just a suggestion ;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
97CIVICoupe said:
Ya know, you can go to 'USER CP' and put that picture in your signature so it shows up everytime you post, instead of manually entering it into each post you make.. just a suggestion ;)

i didnt noticed that! lmao

·
Registered
1,340 Posts
my car got egg marks....i think thats the worse it can get! my car has been egged about 5 times..im kinda weary on having a paint job because of that shit!!

·
Registered
1,547 Posts
krillz said:
i swear that since ive lowered my car, ive gotten 5 more dings from assholes in there 7,000 lb Landstalker suvs opening there doors into mine becuase they are too fucken stupid to look before they open there door
Too bad you don't live in CO because I specialize in popping dents.

Anyways, back to no respect. About 2 weeks after I get my body kit painted to match my car, I take it to this import event. Well the next day I wash my car again, I notice this long ass scratch, and key marks on the front end. The scratch is about 1 foot in length, and right on my beloved front end. Oh, and these cool guys think that I stole their rims and wanted to kill me for it, eventhough I had my rims for about 1.5 years while theirs got stolen 1.5 months ago. Go figure. Jackasses.

·
Registered
417 Posts
and now you see how "rice parking" started... sometimes I just have to do what i have to do, I had a lot of dings on my door and even hand prints from people leaning on my car for whatever reason! After i got the dings repaired I started parking further away from people and sometimes in ways so people cant park close to me, and since then I don't have 1 mark :D Only thing bad about it is people think i'm trying to get attention by parking in weird places :rolleyes:

·
Registered
597 Posts
if i see someone disrespcting my car then i wont give them any face.

i came back from the golf course and some cunt had put a hue dent in the passenger door! then theres 3 knuckle marks on my fender, well pissed off, but nothing $150 couldnt fix

1 - 14 of 14 Posts