Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it so hard to believe i have a B20 Vtec Turbo???? Dont believe?? Come to Oakland, we race see if im a liar or whoever that was accused me, is a ***! Why closed my thread??? That was a shady thing to do. If i dont have the car why would i wasting my time to go up here ask question? Why would someone wasting their time to do that? I thought this server is to help people abt their car.?!!? but instead closed my threads just becuz some ******* blame that i dont have the car. What the fuk was that? BUt iz all good...know why? cuz it proved that in this server is nothing but whole bunches of noob know nothing abt car....need to go out and learn more *******. Iz call B20/Vtec with a Garrett T3/T04E Turbocharger ok?? learn it before your nose eat ketchup. TO tegra90Ls, Its a 96 GSR chasis (integra GSR :eek in case u dont know) with B20/Vtec turboed in it okay?!! stupid ass! Well incase you stil being a dumb ass dont know what B20 Vtec is then let me tell you. Its a B20B block came out form CRV and Vtec is came from 96 GSR head. Blame me for being a liar??? or is it you being stupid?? "you have GSR or B20 Vtec?" what a stupid ass question ever!

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Lak Of Sp3d said:
Is it so hard to believe i have a B20 Vtec Turbo???? Dont believe?? Come to Oakland, we race see if im a liar or whoever that was accused me, is a ***! Why closed my thread??? That was a shady thing to do. If i dont have the car why would i wasting my time to go up here ask question? Why would someone wasting their time to do that? I thought this server is to help people abt their car.?!!? but instead closed my threads just becuz some ******* blame that i dont have the car. What the fuk was that? BUt iz all good...know why? cuz it proved that in this server is nothing but whole bunches of noob know nothing abt car....need to go out and learn more *******. Iz call B20/Vtec with a Garrett T3/T04E Turbocharger ok?? learn it before your nose eat ketchup. TO tegra90Ls, Its a 96 GSR chasis (integra GSR :eek in case u dont know) with B20/Vtec turboed in it okay?!! stupid ass! Blame me for being a liar??? or is it you being stupid??
grow da fuck up kid. none of us care bout this and we are lookin more of a technical issue than over this stupid thing. solve it over PM.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
to Viet 83, I was asking question and need help on my fuel injection system, and this guy came up balme that im a liar, made the admin closed my threads! How would you feel when it happen like that to you!!??

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Lak Of Sp3d said:
to Viet 83, I was asking question and need help on my fuel injection system, and this guy came up balme that im a liar, made the admin closed my threads! How would you feel when it happen like that to you!!??
then i solve it over PM. not board cuz i shouldn't be draggin other people about my issue. for sure u get flame. just solve it over PM cuz it is a mature thing to do instead of embarrassing or expressing ur anger over other SHO member or urself in public.

·
Registered
5,438 Posts
viet_83 said:
then i solve it over PM. not board cuz i shouldn't be draggin other people about my issue. for sure u get flame. just solve it over PM cuz it is a mature thing to do instead of embarrassing or expressing ur anger over other SHO member or urself in public.

this is immature and dumb...

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
i don't know anyone with a b20/vtec turbo in their car calling their car a "gs-r". in fact, i don't know anyong swapping out their gs-r motor for a b20v. why spend the money? you already had vtec. plus, if you wanted to vtec something with more displacement, you shoulda just bought an LS and swapped in a b20v.

your motor work is about as pointless as your questions.

I have a 96 GSR. My goal is to turbo my GSR but the fuel injection system keep fuking me up. I got 450 blue top DSM injector; put them in and supported by 93 Integra resistor box, but i stil cant turn on the engine. Something is wrong to the system. My question is "Do i need S-AFC to control these injectors?"
and i won't even get started with your sti, evo vs integra question.

if you really knew your shit like you claim, you'd know better than to run no fuel management on your turbo motor. and by the way you asked that question above, you made it seem like you didn't have a turbo of any sort.

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
:lol :bounce :laugh :w00t :noo :hehe :rolleyes

·
Registered
3,254 Posts
he was asking if you have a b20 or a gsr because you claimed two different setups in 2 different posts.

Lak Of Sp3d said:
What do you guys think about STI and EVO VIII against my 96 Integra? Who would win?
My car, fully stripped nothing but one seat and a dashboard. B20 Vtec turbo (T3/T4).
Lak Of Sp3d said:
I have a 96 GSR. My goal is to turbo my GSR but the fuel injection system keep fuking me up. I got 450 blue top DSM injector; put them in and supported by 93 Integra resistor box, but i stil cant turn on the engine. Something is wrong to the system. My question is "Do i need S-AFC to control these injectors?"
Edit/Delete Message
and obviously you are the one who is the noob. Of course you need some kind of fuel management system (a safc is one a cheap one but it is one:eek incase you didn't know.)
Before you make one more post read the forum rules. There are no car X vs car Y, or why was my thread closed posts are allowed. Take it up with the moderater over PM. One more problem from you and you will be banned.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.