Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
84 Posts
I a pic one time (curse myself for not saving it) But it was a euopean kit made for the crx looked like a twin turbo 911 the way the rear fenders flared

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
I HAVE A WIDE BODY CRX............

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
damn that gd2000 kit is nice

·
Registered
154 Posts
i would go jdm front end

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They have the kit posted on gd 2000's website, and I think it looks like a mustang because its bright ass yellow, but I think it would look better black, thats what mine would be if I got that get. Im still looking for a diffrent one though so if anyone knows of any let me know, thanx.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
ne one else in here other than me have a widebody crx? i would be curious to see how it looks.

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
i used the 92-95 vis quest widebody and modified it to fit my car. my friend took a couple pics of it and make a collage out of my whole car. i tried attaching the file but it said it was too big. i would be more than happy to send the pic to someone if they would like to post it. the would see pixs of the engine bay and turbo and stuff too.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I seen a wide body kit on a web page somewhere... it looks like a porche 911 also.... i think it was called the M.E. ********* kit.... does anyone know where else has one besides gs2000? thanks...

PSIKOTICsi: send the pics this way... i would like to see them. i don't think i can post them tho... thanks

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.