Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, possibly dumb questions. Will a B20Z swap into a Del Sol? Has anyone done this? Oh, also, will a front strut bar from a 6th or 5th gen civic fit? I'm asking because I don't know how close the engine compartments are (if at all).

·
Registered
2,411 Posts
torque monster! but i hear that tuning it might be difficult cause the head is a little slow.... and ls ecu with a b20 block would just get the ecu confused and throw check engine. i dunno. do a whole lot more research before you purchase the engien cause it may run you into some problems. other than that since it is a b series engine it should bolt right up and ecu should plug right in (crv is non vtec right?)

·
Registered
355 Posts
BoostedDragon said:
Yeah, the B20 is non vtec. You can throw on a B18C1 or B18C5 head and ECU though, and you've got vtec. Does anyone know about the strut bar?
yup!!

CR-VTEC would be sweet. BUt an expensive swap to do. It's not a straight bolt on.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.