Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
98civcEK said:
i know the suspension for the teg is interchangeable for the 96-00 civics. but not sure on the 92-95. but for 150 thats not a bad risk to take.
yeah but if it does fit, would there be any differences like the shock rate or anything like that? i dont know that much about suspension :bash

·
Registered
7,273 Posts
SpeedySI said:
yeah but if it does fit, would there be any differences like the shock rate or anything like that? i dont know that much about suspension :bash
the strut itsself no. the springs rate on the coilsleeves maybe, but it depends on if they are cheap brand or if they are a reputable company.

·
Registered
7 Posts
This is how it goes:

Integra 94-01 Lowering Springs, will fit from 92-00 Civics..

Integra 94-01 Shocks, will only fit from 92-95 Civics, cause the control arms are the same..

Now to make the Integra shocks fit onto a 96-00 Chassis, you would have to use washers to make up the gap seeing how the Lower control arms are too thin

so with what you got...Both shocks and springs will fit onto your EG chassis..

On my old EK before I sold it had, H&R Race springs for a 94-01 Integra and Koni Yellows for a 96-00 Civic, car was hella stiffer cause the Integra was a heavier chassis yet the stiffer springs made the car handle like a go cart despite being so stiff...best part car had the stance of an integra and It was low cause koni Yellows at the front where set to the lowest perch and the rear at the middle perch, so that meant 3" front and 2.5 rear. :number1

hope that helps

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.