Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 92 accord 4 dr and I was wondering if the 92-95 warlock catback exhaust for the civic hatchback Si will fit, because I can get it for $300 CDN I think.

http://www.holley.com/81024FLT.asp thats the link to the page with the exhaust (according to the box I saw it doesn't look like that picture. it actually looks like what mine looks like under the car so I dunno)

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
we know, but you need to think for a second...

accord...civic. they're not the same car. they don't have the same dimensions. now you tell me...will a catback exhaust that's made for a shorter length civic fit on a longer accord?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
UltraMagneticAL said:
we know, but you need to think for a second...

accord...civic. they're not the same car. they don't have the same dimensions. now you tell me...will a catback exhaust that's made for a shorter length civic fit on a longer accord?
Yeah definatly, thanks for the clarification I'll go pick it up tomorrow.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
why?

long accord? short civic? different exhaust paths, different exhaust lengths...what are you not understanding here?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
UltraMagneticAL said:
why?

long accord? short civic? different exhaust paths, different exhaust lengths...what are you not understanding here?
I'm just messin' lol the Apexi WS2 here costs $639 where as I got priced for a custom one at $583 (CDN $$$)

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
this used to a very technical forum when i first joined back in 2003 but now its just full of noobs asking dumbass questions and rice. we have stickies that many users that went out of the way to research and post. but seem to me that 99.99% of the questions being asked have been answered countless times or are some idiotic questions, such as your civic exhaust fitting on an accord. a blind man with no auto mechanical skills can tell you that a civic exhaust will not fit an accord. research. research. research before you post.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
ThirdLane said:
this used to a very technical forum when i first joined back in 2003 but now its just full of noobs asking dumbass questions and rice. we have stickies that many users that went out of the way to research and post. but seem to me that 99.99% of the questions being asked have been answered countless times or are some idiotic questions, such as your civic exhaust fitting on an accord. a blind man with no auto mechanical skills can tell you that a civic exhaust will not fit an accord. research. research. research before you post.
I'd rather research research before I buy. So what I'm new here, this is my first car, this forum is MADE for these kind of posts/questions, that's why people are here to help and for help, unfortunatly some people have spent too much time here and have to be assholes just to answer what should have been for the most part a yes or no question. Someday I hope to be able to help people but for now you're going to have to put up with my "dumbass questions and rice" and as for the "rice" part, where the hell do you get that? Even so, I believe there is a big difference between rice and nice. If you can back it up engine wise, what can't you "rice" out your car, I personally know that once I have done enough engine mods to satisfy myself that I will add other "ricer" parts.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Fr0z3N said:
I'd rather research research before I buy. So what I'm new here, this is my first car, this forum is MADE for these kind of posts/questions, that's why people are here to help and for help, unfortunatly some people have spent too much time here and have to be assholes just to answer what should have been for the most part a yes or no question. Someday I hope to be able to help people but for now you're going to have to put up with my "dumbass questions and rice" and as for the "rice" part, where the hell do you get that? Even so, I believe there is a big difference between rice and nice. If you can back it up engine wise, what can't you "rice" out your car, I personally know that once I have done enough engine mods to satisfy myself that I will add other "ricer" parts.
but to ask if a civic exhaust will fit an accord. are you serious? researching takes effort by you not us

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
it's just common sense. it doesn't need any research really. it's not a dumb question, it's just something that could have been figured out with common sense. i mean...there are thousands of civics and accords out on the road. it doesn't take a genious to see that they are different lengths. and its not like you're asking something for rare cars.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Ript said:
Um, how about duals from a 1972 f-150 ford truck? Would that fit a 5th gen?
Im surprised this thread is still open! :)
Omfg yeah man, definatly, I was asking if an exhaust from a truck made by a different company dual exhaust would fit on a different company CAR single exhaust, oh yeah thats definatly what I was asking, wow you're a fucking idiot.

·
Registered
84 Posts
just putting my 2 cents in, couldn't a simple "yes or no" have done here? he asked a simple question that was obviously very easily answered by an experienced member.

i used to work in an exhaust shop, and i know that in some cases (although very rare), cars with the same body, different length just need a few minor alterations to get the exhaust to fit. but typically, when you buy an exhaust system for a car , you want it to fit.. otherwise you could just have one custom bent.

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,366 Posts
i encourage people to take a step back and actually THINK instead of having everything spoon fed to them.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.