Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had a problem with my window ever since I bought the car. Its a 93 civic dx sedan. I took the panel off and tried to readjust the window itsself but it is properly seated in the track. When its fully up there is a gap in the top rear corner. Not big, but large enough to cause awful wind noise and sometimes let water in. when I roll it up about an inch from the top it seems like it slides forward a bit, but its not off track?? Ive thought about taking the weatherstripping and stuffing something behind it to put the seal on the glass. This is really annoying...Just wondering if anything similar happened to anyone else. BTW, its the drivers door.

·
Registered
212 Posts
95 civhb

ya i gots the same problem. i have had it adjusted god only knows how many times and it still slides ahead. they said i need a new regulator or something like that. i forget it was a while ago. and i have something vibrating in my door too sometimes and i dont know what the hell that is either. just take it to an auto glass shop and c what they say. maybe your track is bent or your door could be pulled out as well.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts