Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've hidden some files and now i don't know how to access them. on windows xp if you right click on a folder and go to properties then check the hidden box it'll hide your folder. to access it you go to tools -> folder options -> view -> then click show hidden files and it'll show your folder again. well on windows 7 i clicked hidden but i don't know how to access my folder no more. there's no tool menu. maybe there is and i just don't know what i'm doing. can someone please tell me how to do it. thank you

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
did you accidentally smack yourself in the face when you were training?....it happens to me all of the time....am i using to much stroke?

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
did you accidentally smack yourself in the face when you were training?....it happens to me all of the time....am i using to much stroke?
aaaahhh the smack in the face. a common problem for beginners. yes grasshopper too much stroke not enough grip

·
Darth Chinko
29,826 Posts
teach me the true essence of wax on whack off....please master....i'm tired of concussions and detached retinas from the loose grip method

·
Registered
5,366 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
teach me the true essence of wax on whack off....please master....i'm tired of concussions and detached retinas from the loose grip method
practice my son. practice. the art of gripping can only be mastered through practice. 3000 grit sandpaper helps. soon you will have crocodile grip

1 - 14 of 14 Posts