Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Retired *********
4,663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
gurusan said:
so is it kewl? or teh ghey
I'd say it's worth the download. The new layout works good and it seems to run faster and smoother than wmp10.

This build is very stable (so far), I've run a bunch of mp3's and vids and haven't run into any problems yet.

Verdict: if you use WMP as your main player (as I do), get this newest version :clap

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
I use WMP10 all the time. The new version... what can I say? The WMP experience just keeps getting better and better. The beta for 10 was great... this beta for 11 is fantastic. I'm going to stop now because people will see me for the windows zealot that I am.

·
Registered
12,437 Posts
actually i just downloaded it..........and NO i dont have to reorganize any of my music. BUT, i really dont like it that much. As far as I can see so far the left column no longer allows for the artists to be shown. Also all of my music is organized by album and put into seperate folders for each album. Maybe i just need to explore it for a lil bit and ill figure it out?

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.