Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My windshield nozzle keep getting stuck, sometimes cleaning works and sometimes it doens't. I already replaced 1 set at 40k.. it's quite expensive and honda always takes a while to get my color (black) . Any aftermarket ones I can get my hand on ? I can't seem to find it any where.. maybe my key word search is wrong..

help

thanks..

·
Registered
917 Posts
ForceSHO said:
My windshield nozzle keep getting stuck, sometimes cleaning works and sometimes it doens't. I already replaced 1 set at 40k.. it's quite expensive and honda always takes a while to get my color (black) . Any aftermarket ones I can get my hand on ? I can't seem to find it any where.. maybe my key word search is wrong..

help

thanks..
Because of the water you used. The tap water contains lots of calcium, which leaves residue @ the end of the nozzles.

·
Registered
1,316 Posts
ForceSHO said:

help

thanks..

Go get the ricey ones, that light up :D :D

They come in a variety of colors now. Ive seen:
Blue
Red
Green
Hyperwhite
Purple

And from what i heard u can adjust the spray with a pin so u can point it in different directions i think.

Im thinking of getting a set because my stock one gets clogged with wax.

I might just get them but not wire them up.

Ive been looking for the smoked ones so they dont stand out too much on a black car like mine. Since all others are chrome.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.