Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
94-97 Accord wings west urathane bodykit

i have a wings west aggressor body kit. it is brand new i am asking 375 plus 50 for shipping it is black comes with turn signals and side marker's.If there is some intrese i can take picture's and send themm 2 you via email.I had bought this for an ex friend at a car show and now im not goin 2 sell it 2 him because every thing with him is a hassel so let me know if ur intrested

94-97 accord.

http://www.sfxperformance.com/parts/WGS890456.htm

also you can contact me at [email protected]

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
wow sorry about that i dont know what i was thinkin . it for a 2 door accord 94-97 if thats sounds right?? help me out on that 1 im at work so i dont have the paper on it right now and im not a big honda buff sorry

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
pics

ok man whats ur email addy?? or u can search for wings west aggressor body kit.Its new in box so the quality is a+ but i can take pic's like in my yard or something but u can find pic's on the net also

·
Registered
381 Posts
allpsipgt said:
like i said it was for a friend and he like's that kind of jaggy stuff like you said "ricy" id rather not put a body kit on a car im my opinion its all extra weight

O woops sorry about that, didn't catch that part. Yeah def. Im all about lips if anything.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.