Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
its about that time of year again and the question comes.... when do i put my stock rims back on? is now a good time or should i wait?

·
Registered
64 Posts
I left mine on all last year and they where fine, well I did notice a little clear coat missing. But yeah I Chicago winters are crazy I might take them off this year, but that wont happen until I see some snow or a salt truck.

·
Registered
387 Posts
It must suck livin in snow with a dope car...
Tell me about it. It seriously pisses me the fuck off, especially when snow storms come and you can't find your car. I was going to ask the same question about the rims. I think I'm takin mine off next weekend.

·
Registered
903 Posts
Jinu210 said:
Tell me about it. It seriously pisses me the fuck off, especially when snow storms come and you can't find your car
HA... sorry for laughing, it just sounds sooo wierd to hear somone say that. Shiet, and I complain when we have some rain here in the bay. I remember what you said next time we have a storm.

·
Registered
387 Posts
The only good part about winter is turning your car into a sled during the snow storms. We used to take out my buddies 2nd gen RX-7 and go sledding. The only problem with snow that I have is the salt they lay on the road, Or goin down the highway behind one of the salt trucks.:mad: Damn winter pisses me off.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
Jinu210 said:
Tell me about it. It seriously pisses me the fuck off, especially when snow storms come and you can't find your car. I was going to ask the same question about the rims. I think I'm takin mine off next weekend.
sometimes i can't find my car in a big parking lot on a sunny day.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.