Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey. basically im installing a new system into my car. i need to get the cables from the battery the amp and the wires from the headunit to the amp, which will be located in the trunk. the car is a 98 prelude non-sh. where is the best place to run the wires exactly? any info or pics would be great!

·
Registered
605 Posts
i ran my wires through my door trim... the power on one side, and the other wires, on the other.. go through the door trim, which should just pop rite off, and then tucked it under the rug after the door trim till i got to the back seat.. hope it helps

Reactions: ganjgremlin

·
Young&Dangerous
10,160 Posts
Run it on the passenger side! Easier since your battery is on that side! As in your other post!
RED = Flat head and pop it out!

Green just fit it under that thing (don’t know what it called) then under the back seats! Where you'll find it in your trunk!

O and pull back the carpet and place the wiers there! Head,RCA,Remote and power!

·
Registered
388 Posts
You can run the power on the Pass side. There should be someplace the wiring has gone through the firewall through a rubber grommet, just poke a hole in there and run the power wire through there.

(Like joker said) If you run the power on the pass side, run the RCA's and music signal wires on the driver side, that will help with minimizing whining noise.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts