Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
7,299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i finially got around do this. just never had the time. it looks good. seems like i can feel some better responses. also needed to adjust the fuel pressure some. well here are some pictures. these pictures dont look all that great but it does in the car.

the botton fill awsome. lok great too. what u think?

·
Registered
866 Posts
bigballer8526 said:
ok now why did you wire 12 v into your fuel pump?
Yea. :confused Ummmm...you didn't really explain yourself very well...

So you have a switch that turns on your fuel pump? And it's in plain sight? The only thing that I could think of is that it stops theives from stealing your car, but then it'll make much more sense to have it hidden. I don't get it. :ninja

·
Registered
428 Posts
I guess good on you. I would think of doing this but for the reason of deterring theives if anything. I do not see what the difference of one volt would change my fuel pressure. I am not up on how that work but I thought a High flow fuel pump did just that. The fuel pressure regulator was to dial in what pressure you want not that you have the hih pressure pump feeding it. Please correct me if I am wrong or someone please explain it better.

Also, if I see a switch like that, I am going to try turning it on and off to see what it does. For fuel cut off, I would defientely hide it but I know, thats not what you were trying to do.

·
Registered
866 Posts
DrivinVtec said:
so the pump constinetly gets 12volts at all times. pretty much more power. hehehe
Ummmm...I didn't really see where on that site it says that is gives you more power. It MIGHT prevent a fuel pressure dip due to less power reaching the pump, but that's just to be safe and doesn't add power.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.