Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Check out the new shop on the block, which is starting as a internet parts site, and will emerge into a full out shop in the madison area that will have dyno tuning, jdm parts, all make and model install/parts/service. turbo, and everything good about tuning.

www.alphatuning.com

·
Registered
407 Posts
Hey

Im in madison as well!
Wondering if you know of any places in this area that actually have and know how to tune a Honda on a dyno? I've looked around but cant find any places!

·
Registered
407 Posts
94MugenIntegra said:
No, i think there is a good shop in the Twin cities though!
Yeah theres not too many true performance or turbo hondas/acuras driving around here, but theres COUNTLESS dropped civics with wheels. Its sad.

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
that place on the north side cant tune a VAFC, they have a dyno to do wheel HP and give a print out of what your car can do thats it. I would not trust them with My mountian bike.:D

If you Wi area guys need parts let me know

[email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
well, we got a dyno in la crosse, wi just a few hours from you...new shop called jdm-motorsports....if you want us to dyno you car just give us a call....or email me.

·
Registered
407 Posts
JDMthree said:
well, we got a dyno in la crosse, wi just a few hours from you...new shop called jdm-motorsports....if you want us to dyno you car just give us a call....or email me.
Do you guys have a wideband o2 setup and can you tune VAFC's or Hondata systems?

Also, that www.AlphaTuning.com link doesnt work.

·
Registered
5 Posts
well, i am only the webmaster so you'll have to call the shop and ask for MIKE he is the owner and tuner...i tell you this much they put a greddy turbo made for the b16 into a d15 single over head soch vtec and everything fit well and ran well....it ran 12.8 at the tracks...the best thing is to talk to the people who you want to dyno your car because you want them to know their stuff. So if you are really interested...visit the website or just write me back

·
Registered
180 Posts
There is a dyno in the twin cities, but the dude who tunes honda quit out on them, but my bud's shop will be getting in an awd dyno in a few months.

·
Registered
1,459 Posts
Theres a dyno in eauclaire also right by rockfalls raceway. Advanced Auto i think it was....not sure if it still exist. But here in the cities, only shop that has a dyno is Elite Auto but they mostly tune DSMs only. They do still tune Hondas too. My bro works there with them. Last time a was there, they had a JDM b16 turbo civic hatch and a couple h22 accords, one even turboed. Theyre a good shop and all they really care about is speed. I think the owner...Moe, i think just got himself an NSX a while ago and hes got big plans for it.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts