Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im about to walk into an open hearing with a state clerk regarding what will stand between and getting my liscence back! Smallest fee possible would be nice, considering im being evicted with a 6 day notice :( lifes tough.

SO, please wish me luck :s

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
good luck man. you gonan be able to keep your car?

·
Registered
5,141 Posts
I totally know what your about to do i stood in front of her majesty's court service for doing 103mph in a 70mph racing a 300zx. I lost my licence for two weeks and a £250 fine only cos i had a smoking hot solicitor oh yeah 30yr old female fox with suit and heels! never did get to ask her out! :lmao
Good luck dress smart have a shave and you should be fine ;)

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah ill be able to keep my car i just have a couple racked up tickets blah.
I didn't shave but I keep a neatly trimmed short beard heh. Dressed nice, good jeans nice button up. Two more till im up (shaking in boots)

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
you dont read do you? lool

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nah haha I just hate court shit.
Got like 650 dropped off my charges though! Woo!
Now to find a place to live in three days.

I hope I can still start my project this summer... not lookin good I might say.
Ha my mom suggested getting my car picked up for 75 bucks or whatever that deal is... almost lost it.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
you in minneapolis. I saw quite a few vacancy signs in redwing when I went with a buddy to pick his girl up form the jail

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.