1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
what car was his. and congrats..

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
congrats...i would have won two events but had two bad luck incidents..guys who ended up beating me won the events..fuckin a

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys. He had a da integra dialed in at 14.3 not sure his mods. He hit a 14.378, and .273 reaction time. I cut a slightly better light them him.

Is a 2.4 60 foot standard for my car b16 I-h-e? I lowered tire pressures as well, granted my tires are bald.

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
he pulled a 14.3 and you took him? I thought you were having issues with power in anotherr thread? :confused

Im lost....

·
Registered
10,346 Posts
oh. makes sense

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
yea..bracket racing staggers the start for slower cars...gives them a head start..so the biggest thing is consistency...and you always need a good light..cutting a good light can make up for inconsistency..especially in bracket racing because most guys arnt that good on the tree...so if you can cut a sub .100 light you have a big advantage..msot guys running brackets cut .250+ lights..so you get a big advantage there...i destroy people on the tree all the time

·
Premium Member
23,754 Posts
i stage as shallow as i can for two reasons...one..it allows me to leave between the third yellow and the green...the second thing it does is gives you mroe roll out..that roll out allows you to get the car going forward before you start the clock...at the end of the track it gives you a better time..

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.