Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm on a break right now... its 3:30pm and the playoffs don't start till 6pm... i won my division, now its playoff times... just four more games to win and i'm going to JAMAICA... woohoo!!! watch out guys, this tournament is coming to a city near you...

·
Registered
2,896 Posts
do u win any money from this?

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
azian21485 said:
do u win any money from this?
nope... no money... the winner, along with a guest, from each city will get a all expense paid trip to JAMAICA for three days and two nights for the MADDEN FINALS... if you win the whole thing, you will get another all expense paid trip to SAN DIEGO for the MADDEN BOWL and i think SUPER BOWL...

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
TED02RS_FF said:
nope... no money... the winner, along with a guest, from each city will get a all expense paid trip to JAMAICA for three days and two nights for the MADDEN FINALS... if you win the whole thing, you will get another all expense paid trip to SAN DIEGO for the MADDEN BOWL and i think SUPER BOWL...
Whoa, the next Superbowl is coming here?? :eek: Anyway, sooo who are you going to take to JAMAICA?? (hint)(hint) :D BTW, congrats

·
Registered
31 Posts
tight mang... you need skills to pwn at that game... i would keep playing, but for some reason, my copy burnt out on me =*(

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Evolution20 said:
Whoa, the next Superbowl is coming here?? :eek: Anyway, sooo who are you going to take to JAMAICA?? (hint)(hint) :D BTW, congrats
too bad... i lost first round in the playoffs... the LA tourney had 384 people divided into 24 divisions... i won my division and advanced to the playoffs... unfortunately, i lost a tight game in the first round and won't be going to JAMAICA... :(

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yeah... you pick whatever team you want as long as it is a current NFL roster... example, you can't pick the ALL MADDEN TEAM...

·
Registered
2,242 Posts
I guess this is on PS2 witht he network adapter. I still am waiting for my adapter to come in.:(

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
no... no network adapter is needed cause you never go online... you play at one of the local malls, in this case it was the GLENDALE GALLERIA, and you have to register online if you want a guranteed spot... there probably are going to be open spots for anybody to join, but you can't be too sure...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts