Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will never trust another woman as long as I live..
I will never give so much.. ever again..
I will never do those things I used to do..
I will never share my feelings again..
I will never open up to someone again..

I will never lie to someone I love..
I will never tell them what they mean to me.. if its not true..
I will never ruin something so special..
I will never be that type... just out to get some.. just out for some action.. just out to hit it.. I'll never fuck around.. fool around.. get around..
That side of me.. that some ppl know here.. will never be seen again.. that Romeo no longer exists..
Never.. never again will I do so much..
All the little things.. all the big things.. the notes.. the letters.. the roses.. the kisses.. the massages.. helping.. doing it all.. I'm never ever gonna be that man..
I'm never gonna get hurt again..
Never gonna shed another tear..
There is nothing left.. My heart was stolen.. ruined ... destroyed.. and never to be returned..
I thought it was bad.. but its just getting worse.. I thought it was finished.. but no.. just worse.... all the lies.. all the wrongs have appeared... There is nothing left....
Never again will I be how I once was....

:(

·
Registered
5,210 Posts
sweetie whats wrong, go on aim and talk to me i'm here for ya:), u sound so upset i am really sorry, i know what it feels like i've said most of what u said before and feel the same way, but im hereta help if u need it:)

·
Registered
4,614 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Nooo.. you dont understand :(

I will go on AIM.. but I don't wanna talk about it right now :(

·
Banned
3,307 Posts
aw man..you don't sound too good..i know you don't want to hear this...but it WILL get better...just stick with it

·
Registered
261 Posts
according to ur that little statement u had, gang, u r a good man if what u did was true. It's her that is not destined to have it...thaz her lost doll. If thaz the way u r, u shouldn't even change tha since u have some good qualities. Cheer up, alright :)

·
Registered
827 Posts
Damn Hotboy..I was gone this weekend and the last thing I wanted to come back to was you feeling so down bro. You are usually so upbeat and a "never let it get me down" type person. I guess you're having one of those days, or something happened. I know you don't want to talk about it, but when you do...PM me..and we'll set up a time to get on YM or AIM...let me know man...you were the one who always told me to keep my head up when I went through my 5 months of hell, I mean I still go through it to this day man. You were there for me..let me be there for you.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Someone must have hurt you bad. I'm all depressed now after reading that. :( I'm sure things will get better over time. They always do. So cheer up! Based on what I've seen here on SHO, this attitude just isn't you. Hope you can get through this soon, so we can have the old Hotboy back. :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts