Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just bought another sol...a 95 si...no pics yet, but its red and totally stock (so im sure you guys can imagine what it looks like :p )

plan to take the motor out and put it in my blue one with the greddy turbo kit ive been using...

then the red one will get the built motor with the t3t4/n2o

in a few short weeks i will have a pair of turbo sols :D

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
just paint the blue one red. save some trouble and $.

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
soul 93 said:
just bought another sol...a 95 si...no pics yet, but its red and totally stock (so im sure you guys can imagine what it looks like :p )

plan to take the motor out and put it in my blue one with the greddy turbo kit ive been using...

then the red one will get the built motor with the t3t4/n2o

in a few short weeks i will have a pair of turbo sols :D
I HATE you! :p :hug by the way, how much power are you putting down to the wheels?

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ksniperfox said:
just paint the blue one red. save some trouble and $.

nah....not really......got it for 3k

and already had both turbo set ups...so its jsut costing me the price of one engine swap (the blue has no motor in it now) + exhaust + charge pipes+ intercooler

so for the smae price it would cost to have rust removed and a good paint job on one car i will have 2 cars...so i can run low boost on the blue and daily it..and make the red a track master

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
solsykness said:
I HATE you! :p :hug by the way, how much power are you putting down to the wheels?

last year was 210 whp..with arp head studs and rod bolts (otherwise stock internals)at 10-11 psi on a 15g (never shot the n2o..but it was a 20)

hope to make 350 whp with the built block .48 .60 t3t4 and a 20 shot
but i would be happy with 300.....machine shop says i should have no problem making 350...but we will see about all that.. i think its kinda wishful thinking

as for the blue...im jsut gunna run like 6-7 psi and will probably make like 160 wheel or so....not really to worried about it.. as long as its a lil quick and doesnt explode again...as i said its gunna be a stock block

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
stu89 said:
omg 350 to 300 whp i wish my sol made 150 or more. so id be happy with 300 too i think im "pushing" like 106 thats right lol any i envy your car and you should get some pictures of it

spent a lot of time/money on it.......for example my manifold cost over 1k http://www.full-race.com/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=21_22_425_534&products_id=832 .....so it better make some power you know.....they say 40 whp gain over a cast mani.............anyway...i will get some pics next time im at the shop...but its tough to get up there during the week.......the blue one is gunna look the same though

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
buddy club was one of the only kits i liked besides the mugen and kaminari but yeah i almost bought another sol a month ago, id like to get an eg coupe or sedan though

·
Registered
3,966 Posts
timtim123 said:
buddy club was one of the only kits i liked besides the mugen and kaminari but yeah i almost bought another sol a month ago, id like to get an eg coupe or sedan though
i wish i had a dd del sol. one for project/race and one for commute. if i find one i will get. :aww

·
Registered
3,316 Posts
daily driver, id love to get another sol but i want a little more space if i decide to pick up like 5 girls...

more like taking my brother and my friends out places since im a loser lol :cry

·
Registered
10,923 Posts
Some ASSHOLE is fucking with me: I can't give
soul 93 some rep, and every other person I think
of that deserves it, I get a "you must spread the rep" message :mad.
BHAH! I don't think I've ever repped the
soulman? BIG SHIT SANDWICH! :bash

·
Registered
2,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
BlueBallz said:
Some ASSHOLE is fucking with me: I can't give
soul 93 some rep, and every other person I think
of that deserves it, I get a "you must spread the rep" message :mad.
BHAH! I don't think I've ever repped the
soulman? BIG SHIT SANDWICH! :bash

LOL

thanks for the try though...and nah you havent reped me yet.....weird :ninja

1 - 16 of 16 Posts