Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This has got to be the funniest thing to happen, EV-ER. My buddy took this picture today as he was leaving the gas station. Apparently she had more important things to do than to pay attention. Or maybe it was just a pump and run. Enjoy!

·
Registered
4,605 Posts
hmm.. wenever i fill up i always worry that the hose would fall off. i guess this is proof that once it's on there.. it's really on there until u take em off... lol

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
how do u not notice that shit hangin off from ur car as u drive? sheesh...

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
roflmao!! that's in indiana where i live... hahaha... doesn't surprise me one bit, considering the majority of the population...

·
Registered
2,138 Posts
haha, my dad did that same thing a few years back in my cough..tempo..cough. He did make it to the street though lol.

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
Manic! said:
It's not as bad as you think. The new hoses just snap back on.
they prolly figure dumbass's do this alot so they make it snap back on:p

·
Registered
1,142 Posts
kiddeng, what happened to your cool animated boost gauge?

·
Registered
1,393 Posts
anfrey said:
kiddeng, what happened to your cool animated boost gauge?
i took it down to switch it up a bit...u want it? feel free to use it if u want....

click here

·
Registered
1,081 Posts
Rizzo said:
This has got to be the funniest thing to happen, EV-ER. My buddy took this picture today as he was leaving the gas station. Apparently she had more important things to do than to pay attention. Or maybe it was just a pump and run. Enjoy!

figures it was someone from indiana, ppl there can't seem to drive for shit, or
at least that's the way it seemed to me for the 22 years i lived in IN

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
dude, that has to be a woman. ive seen that happen so many times and they are all women drivers. especially 16 year old girls driving their dads bmw 740il talking on their cell phones.

·
Registered
4,625 Posts
hahahaha....
one time on tv i saw a clip of shit like that. then they showed about 5 more clips like it lol.

·
Registered
189 Posts
I work at a gas station in Woodstock Georgia...

I see stuff like this on an almost weekly basis :)

I once had a guy come in being a complete jackass because I made him pay before he pumped his gas (rule after 10pm, too many drive offs...) when he was done, he peeled out, as rednecks typically do after I've made a fool of them. Little did he know, he left the handle in his tank and as he pulled away the hose snapped off and totally scratched the side of his car...

That's why they snap off... so many people drive away with the handle still in the tank, you'd swear they huffed the gas while they were out there ;)

1 - 15 of 15 Posts