Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys.

I recently stumbled upon a video that had a K20 powered EG racing an H22 powered CRX. This led me into an extensive search......which unfortanutely wasn't on SHO.

Long story short, I just kicked my roommate out, im bored, and Ive been drinking.......

Bottom line is thism should I take a cab to wal-mart and get the bundle pack??

(I dont own an xbox, had no use for it till now, who knew you could do engine swaps in a game, not me!)

flame on.....

Tim

·
Registered
37,990 Posts
StillAHondaFrea said:
Hey guys.

I recently stumbled upon a video that had a K20 powered EG racing an H22 powered CRX. This led me into an extensive search......which unfortanutely wasn't on SHO.

Long story short, I just kicked my roommate out, im bored, and Ive been drinking.......

Bottom line is thism should I take a cab to wal-mart and get the bundle pack??

(I dont own an xbox, had no use for it till now, who knew you could do engine swaps in a game, not me!)

flame on.....

Tim
forza for the origional xbox was an awesome game, rivaled GT4 really really well, some people actually like forza better (me)

·
Registered
1,855 Posts
I've always been a fan of the GT4 series and I honestly cant decide on a favorite between the two, though i dont consider them to be rivals. Forza is definitely a great game and if you're looking to get an xbox you're left with a tough decision. You can get the original xbox ~ $120ish + 20-40 for forza(not too sure of the current price) or you can get an xbox360 = 399.99 (since the hdd is required to play xbox games) and you'll be ready if they release a Forza 2 in the future. Your choice of course. Either way, if you get forza and xbox live, be sure to post up!

I'll be on Forza in a few minutes.
A bunch of guys were freakin out last night because my 94 civic si hatch could do 127mph without drafting. ;-)
Currently working on a project DC2 ITR and trying to build up to where i was before i made the switch to xbox360

·
Registered
360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
hey guys thanx for the delayed response, the roommate from hell finally got done moving out (90% of his shit is gone) and I finally fell asleep... Theres smoething about the security of a new deadbolt that gives you piece of mind, LOL
Anyway, just to clarify, I have no desire to get an xbox 360, or to friviously spend 400 bucks, im sure i could think of something "better" to spend it on anyway.

I think i mentiond this earlier but a used xbox and forza can be had for about 100 bucks shipped on ebaym give or take a few bucks. I could also get a brand new forza bundle pack from walmart for 180 bucks. on second thought i did mention that in the original post.

so since i am a huge fan of the gran turismo series (i have owned all 4 games) I am going to jugdge by these few responces that forza, and an xbox to play it on will be worth it. The motorswaps alone pretty much justified it, I was just looking for a few SHO opinions........

Tim

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.