Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
2,092 Posts
i think id trade my lude for one of those :)
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,402 Posts
6 letters, WRX STi :D

same price, same power, better build quality, more reliable.

I personally just don't trust the reliability of mistu.

The STi will come out shortly after the Evo VII.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
12,727 Posts
I bet I could do some anal raping on the track if I had the New RX7....the rx7 is the best japenese sports car and the only one I would even think about buying.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,336 Posts
lOOkatme said:
I bet I could do some anal raping on the track if I had the New RX7....the rx7 is the best japenese sports car and the only one I would even think about buying.
rx8 dumb ass :) funny how you can think so highly of a car youve never even drive :)
 

· Registered
Joined
·
321 Posts
I think i will still get a WRX sti instead of that .... just my opinion hehe..
 

· Registered
Joined
·
145 Posts

· Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
i personally don't think too highly of the body changes they did to the Lancer...i would prefer if it still had the EVO V or VI body....i would wait for the WRX STI....my 0.02 though....well, stay up! ONE
 

· Registered
Joined
·
240 Posts
I'd trade my lude for that evo. I would also trade it for the NSX if i had the money. But any clue as to what WRX STi is going to have on it. The euro version of it is sick... what are we getting....A YET ANOTHER WATERED down version.

:confused: Why is it that the WRX now with sticker of like 24,000 is soo high in price when you want to lease it. And they want like way to much money for that car...I hope the STi is not going to be the same way.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
12,727 Posts
LAblue said:


rx8 dumb ass :) funny how you can think so highly of a car youve never even drive :)
they still make the rx7 in japan...who's the dumbass bitch??? Also my best friend has a rx7 R1......I have driven it many times...the only difference about the japenese model is it will feel like its on steriods.......you tha bitch hoe....only if you read up

<-----shakes his head.

:sonic:
 

· Registered
Joined
·
12,727 Posts
and that pic should represent the picture in the dictionary.....under the word RICE!!!!!! would you like some chop suey with that rice??
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,336 Posts
lOOkatme said:

they still make the rx7 in japan...who's the dumbass bitch??? Also my best friend has a rx7 R1......I have driven it many times...the only difference about the japenese model is it will feel like its on steriods.......you tha bitch hoe....only if you read up

<-----shakes his head.

:sonic:
:) typical ignorant respond frum a lude owner :) sad to say,:)

you said you wanted the NEW rx7 DUMBASS :) there is no NEW rx7 its still in it 3rd generation and have the same 13b engine :) ......... so you tha bitch hoe :)..... only if you read up your own post :)

<------ shakes her head
 

· Registered
Joined
·
2,092 Posts
LAblue said:


:) typical ignorant respond frum a lude owner :) sad to say,:)

you said you wanted the NEW rx7 DUMBASS :) there is no NEW rx7 its still in it 3rd generation and have the same 13b engine :) ......... so you tha bitch hoe :)..... only if you read up your own post :)

<------ shakes her head
get on your knees or get out of this forum.
 

· Registered
Joined
·
12,727 Posts
LAblue said:


:) typical ignorant respond frum a lude owner :) sad to say,:)

you said you wanted the NEW rx7 DUMBASS :) there is no NEW rx7 its still in it 3rd generation and have the same 13b engine :) ......... so you tha bitch hoe :)..... only if you read up your own post :)

<------ shakes her head
they still make the RX7 over in JAPAN...with 280PS~275hp the old 3rd gen rx7 had 255 HP....

you the bitch!

Mazda are still making Rx7s, but they are only available in Japan or Australia. There is a Rx-01 concept car, and now the Rx-evolv, with a new 13BMSPRE (Multiple Side Port Rotary Engine) offering improved normally aspirated performance, and it seems that Mazda are committed to continuing with the rotary engine
 

· Registered
Joined
·
1,336 Posts
lOOkatme said:


they still make the RX7 over in JAPAN...with 280PS~275hp the old 3rd gen rx7 had 255 HP....

you the bitch!

Mazda are still making Rx7s, but they are only available in Japan or Australia. There is a Rx-01 concept car, and now the Rx-evolv, with a new 13BMSPRE (Multiple Side Port Rotary Engine) offering improved normally aspirated performance, and it seems that Mazda are committed to continuing with the rotary engine
is it me or youre repeating your self :)

get on your knees or get out of this forum
lolz ....... lacking attention when youre a kid? if you keep your mouth shut no body gonna say youre mute :)
 
1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top