Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
C

·
0 Posts
It depends on how serious the crime was... I believe that everyone should take responsibility for their actions. And, if someone I loved did something horrible, they would need to own up to it. Now, if neither one of us did something wrong, I'd take the blame to save them if there wasn't another way.

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
I would

If it were anyone in my fam (mom, pops, or sis); yeah I'd do it

Or if it were a friend or my girl; I'd do it

Bsides, therez alot of time in prison, I could rediscover myself in there

"Always got ur back"

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ThGLiF951 said:
You know that might mess up your name forever...It's forever gonna be on your record. It might not sit too well w/ employers and etc. Did you take that into consideration?

·
Registered
13,249 Posts
ThGLiF951 said:
I would

If it were anyone in my fam (mom, pops, or sis); yeah I'd do it

Or if it were a friend or my girl; I'd do it

"Always got ur back"
:lol You make prison sound like a nice place. discover you like butt sex? :lol2

Umm I would have to say no, why would I want to go to jail cuz someone elese fucked up? Id try to help if I could, like get them outta town or something, but just straight up take the blame.. no way.

·
Registered
3,843 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
NegroDamus said:
:lol You make prison sound like a nice place. discover you like butt sex? :lol2.
:lol :lol :lol

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
NegroDamus said:
:lol You make prison sound like a nice place. discover you like butt sex? :lol2

Umm I would have to say no, why would I want to go to jail cuz someone elese fucked up? Id try to help if I could, like get them outta town or something, but just straight up take the blame.. no way.
Ha! Buttsex happens, but not as much as u would think.....
U have a better chance of gettin phuked up or killed then of getting raped
My uncle did some time, and he got phuked up a couple of times, but he never witnessed someone gettin raped

It aint a nice place, but sometimes if ur steerin in tha wrong direction, then prison time can reform a man. Its not until u see the realest shit that u change.

In the end, it might phuk up ur name, but then again Im not running for political office
Bsides, I rather help a family member, then get a job knowin someone weaker than I is getting phuked up...Wouldn't U??

If u helped them out of town, then, legally speaking, u'd serve time for helpin a fugitive
In a jam, I guess we all know our alliances.......

1 - 13 of 13 Posts