Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
173 Posts
lol i really want to see the video of vetec hittting and him leaving that celica in a puff of smoke...

:rolleyes

even though im a mazda guy, honda's vetec has everything else whipped. period.

·
Registered
440 Posts
wow that makes me angry.. all those kids that think their girly celica is sooooo fast. Not saying theyre not quick but they never take into account the 4th gen vtec.... its always the 5th gen which is a little huskier. I personally have never lost to a gts... had to get that out

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
lolz...it's so funny that they all talked shiz and no one "lives" in GA...lmao...

·
Registered
187 Posts
I can honestly say that every GTS I've raced was slow. I'm talking at least a bus length. Now I'm not saying there isnt any quick ones out there but Preludes hang alot better with me. Send that guy from B-more or metro my way. I will get my friends 01 Lude(stock) and rape there asses on video. I dont care if they have an intake or not.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
2.0LMustangEatr said:
I can honestly say that every GTS I've raced was slow. I'm talking at least a bus length. Now I'm not saying there isnt any quick ones out there but Preludes hang alot better with me. Send that guy from B-more or metro my way. I will get my friends 01 Lude(stock) and rape there asses on video. I dont care if they have an intake or not.
but all they got is shit talking...damn, they bashed that guy badly...and there's no gts from GA area :eek ...but he handles the situation well... :clap

·
Registered
287 Posts
i have a honda that tool can race right here ill even give him the jump iv never met a celica that has been able to beat me even boosted ones

·
Registered
2,339 Posts
94stang5.sloooo said:
you guys worship v tech like it's some sort of god or something :rolleyes

it's really nothing special

The kid talking about how great vtec is, is as much of a noob as you, jackass

As i was reading that thread i saw this and lol

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
that was disturbing..

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
JEUS MOTHER FUCKIN H CHRIST!!!!!! IF ALL YOU FUCKIN R-BOYS ARE WORSHIP VTEC LIKE A GOD, AND GLADLY BEND OVER BACKWARD TO TAKE IT IN THE ASS IN ITS NAME

LEARN TO FUCKING SPELL IT RIGHT, NOOB ASS BISH'S!!!!!!!

ITS NOT VETEC, ITS NOT V TEC, ITS NOT *****

IT IS VTEC

shit, its like a person saying he's Jewish then eating a porkchop

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
IntegerDr3vr said:
JEUS MOTHER FUCKIN H CHRIST!!!!!! IF ALL YOU FUCKIN R-BOYS ARE WORSHIP VTEC LIKE A GOD, AND GLADLY BEND OVER BACKWARD TO TAKE IT IN THE ASS IN ITS NAME

LEARN TO FUCKING SPELL IT RIGHT, NOOB ASS BISH'S!!!!!!!

ITS NOT VETEC, ITS NOT V TEC, ITS NOT *****

IT IS VTEC

shit, its like a person saying he's Jewish then eating a porkchop
:hehe :hehe :hehe :hehe :hehe :hehe :hehe like it's hard to spell oh and you forgot V*T*ECH

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
oh and i test drove a corolla XRS when they first came out, cause at the time i owned a 95 corolla and i was all hyped up about it, lol...and it felt slow as hell. i was not at all impressed. i even told the sales guy "this is the 170hp model right?" maybe because the air conditioner was on??? just trying to justify why, and yes it was a 5-speed. all i got to ask is if vtec is such a shitty concept, why does almost all car companys impliment a form of it in their engines. companies who were clueless back in the 80's. :number1

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.