Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, this is my first post in a looong time. I have been visiting this forum for a while now but never really posted. I think this video definetly deserves a post though. I stumbled upon this video on another fourm and I really had to share this.

I hope it isnt a repost.

Ok, if this isn't the definition of absolute tarmac skill, I don't know what else is.

http://www.allmotorlink.com/galli_video/gigi_6.wmv

check out that slide near the end of this short video.
My jaw is still on the floor. :eek

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh, i know this is a total newb remark but can someone explain this whole rep thing? i think i kinda missed that in superhonda 101 :D

·
Registered
682 Posts
siick... reps....

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
awesome....i wish i could drive my car like that.

·
Registered
682 Posts
true.... i keep watching this video... DANM!! AWD RULEZ!!!!

·
Registered
129 Posts
HOLY SHIT!!!!!

That guy had absolute control over that car at every second of that drift. Did you see the way the back wheels would turn stop and turn again while he pointed the front end on the absolute perfect line? That requires some busy hands and feet to pull that off.

Also in a normal 4 wheel drive drift the car will slide in the direction of momentum and then pull out of the drift when the tires start to grab traction. He made his car track on a specific line away from momentum while navigating the turn. I've got an AWD DSM with suspension upgrades that lets me do well on tight mountain roads, drift or grip. So I can tell you from years of experience that a manuvuer like that is way beyond the skills of even an experienced mountain road driver.

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
Threw it in a pretty early eh????

He had all four wheels locked up if u watch closely that jus takes lot's o entry speed and lot's o commitment.

Who was that anyway

Reactions: Wooderson

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
that was badass

·
Registered
2,708 Posts
luder099 said:
talk about gettin damn sidewayz :eek that was hot as hell

^^^ dude ur sig is huge tone it donw alittle