Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
this is like a record or something. This is the first time the number of people viewing has matched off topic.

Makes me so proud. :)

post while you can, i'll close it later tonight.

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
badinfluence said:
not too much for me to do up here in the mountains of pennsylvania,except avoid being in the snow.
so i dl and watch vids
lol. Go snowboarding.

·
Registered
21,276 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
badinfluence said:
damn,i'm a florida boy,i just want it to be 60-70 degrees warmer out
shit me too, i saw the snow for the first time in my life this christmas. I went snowboarding and got hooked on it. I guess its just me being a lil kid :(

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
98Vtec said:
shit me too, i saw the snow for the first time in my life this christmas. I went snowboarding and got hooked on it. I guess its just me being a lil kid :(
snowboardin is for queermo's

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
98Vtec said:

i wouldnt mind tryin it,but after being outside for 5 min,i'm ready to go inside and crank up the heater

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
badinfluence said:
i wouldnt mind tryin it,but after being outside for 5 min,i'm ready to go inside and crank up the heater
:nod im too damn black and too damn caribbean to play around with that shit

·
Registered
4,463 Posts
98Vtec said:
ur fucking white you bitch
im black as hell mother fucka, i dont play round with that ****** ass bullshit. yoouz sayin im white cuzz is an insult to rich african heritage

black powa!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.