Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 94 Accord EX for a commuter and started realizing for next to nothing I could make this car some what fun so I started just doing small things ie... Rims, lights, intake, stereo system, etc.... and now I find SH. This is great. I don't want big body parts or any wild shit because it still is just my "commuter" but I want it to look nice and as if I do care for it if you get what I mean. The bumpers are shot and it needs a spoiler bad so if anyone in Ca knows of a wrecker with a light blue 5th gen accord please let me know. I think I found a gold mine on the web for my little honda:tu2:

·
Super Ban-Finger Mod
21,367 Posts
hey welcome to sho. where in so cal are you looking? also, this thread would belong in the regional forums more than here in the accord forum. but i moved it to nontech for a while.

·
Registered
250 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you sir. I wasn't sure what the board considered the "general" area. I'm actually in Northern Cali. Tracy to be exact about 20 minutes from the Bay Area.

·
Registered
456 Posts
teddyca said:
I bought my 94 Accord EX for a commuter and started realizing for next to nothing I could make this car some what fun so I started just doing small things ie... Rims, lights, intake, stereo system, etc.... and now I find SH. This is great. I don't want big body parts or any wild shit because it still is just my "commuter" but I want it to look nice and as if I do care for it if you get what I mean. The bumpers are shot and it needs a spoiler bad so if anyone in Ca knows of a wrecker with a light blue 5th gen accord please let me know. I think I found a gold mine on the web for my little honda:tu2:
I met you on honduh, how goes the search for parts man?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts