Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
8,144 Posts
Looks nice, but two things:

-Isn't an LS/VTEC no longer really an LS/VTEC if you put the GS-R crank in it? No longer LS stroke --> has more in common with the GS-R than an LS.

-All those nice parts but MATRIX COILOVERS?!

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
looks pretty sweet. why would anyone ever want to give that up?

i bet i could build something like that for about half the price.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Code:
Originally posted by 95db8
j/k apple...i would never trust a modded car, especially a LS/VTEC. and its on ebay?
Yeah i know i wouldnt buy it even if i had the money but just saying that all the work he put into that is pretty impressive(or whoever did the work). Yeah and i agree with druuuu you could deff build something like that alot cheaper

·
Registered
1,646 Posts
appleyard777 said:
Code:
Originally posted by 95db8
j/k apple...i would never trust a modded car, especially a LS/VTEC. and its on ebay?
Yeah i know i wouldnt buy it even if i had the money but just saying that all the work he put into that is pretty impressive(or whoever did the work). Yeah and i agree with druuuu you could deff build something like that alot cheaper
how did you quote like that?

·
Registered
41,903 Posts
he used the code tag instead of quote.

Its really not worth 23.5k Like everyone said, you can do it alot cheaper.. And only 323 hp on a fully built b18 with 15lbs of boost tuned with AEM ems? Maybe its just me, but it sounds a bit low. You could get some more power out of it.

In one place it says 323hp, then down below it says 332.. You would think they knew how much hp it had if they put that much money and time into it.

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
xBenSETSfiRex said:
he used the code tag instead of quote.

Its really not worth 23.5k Like everyone said, you can do it alot cheaper.. And only 323 hp on a fully built b18 with 15lbs of boost tuned with AEM ems? Maybe its just me, but it sounds a bit low. You could get some more power out of it.

In one place it says 323hp, then down below it says 332.. You would think they knew how much hp it had if they put that much money and time into it.
:nod

·
Registered
482 Posts

What kind of suspension you got on this thing?

·
Premium Member
18,247 Posts
White98LS said:
-All those nice parts but MATRIX COILOVERS?!

hahahhah my thoughts exactly..i even mumbled that just now..

i've seen better...MUCH better. for that price i would rather buy some shell for a couple hundred and then spend the rest on mods and blow that car outta the water lol

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.