Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 20 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it's pulling me back in!!!!

i went out and bought the frozen throne and now i'm reinstalling the original wow. it doesn't help that it takes 30 minutes to install, hehe

Reactions: ezeedee

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
should have expected that one...lol...

WORLD OF WARCRAFT SILLY!!!

every hard working tech needs some fantasy loving :hug

i suspended my account(lvl 60 rogue) just before the expansion hit. in the days before it's release Sargeras became so laggy and crowded...i couldn't take it.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i just reopened diablo 2 lod, made a lvl 84 zealer and started up a smiter. now with the announcment of starcraft 2....my life will be over.... :( :( :(

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
i feel like i'm going through a down time in my work life. i don't feel motivated to turn out 80 hours every week. i don't want work to ruin my fun time - either with video games, friends or just being outdoors or something.

if i take it easy, 60 hours is expected, cranking can make 90, no life can hit 100-105. nothing like that 5.5hour 01-05 civic t belt.

·
Registered
11,504 Posts
No offense but that game is fucking whack.

·
Registered
2,362 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
the first time i powered it up, it was my first time in a mmorpg. i was walking through the world with a LOT of other people around me...at least 20, and i was used to diablo 2's 8 per game. then i come to find out some clan did this huge event and there were at least 200 people in undercity celebrating. i had a buddy get me into it, and he decided to give me 1 gold piece. it thought what an asshole...then decided to go to a shop. i was able to outfit my lvl 1 guy with whatever i could find in the first town(brill) and still has some silver left over.

taking my time and exploring the undead forest area(silverpine) was my favorite part of the game...espcially when i found the wizards chilling in the souther part, lol...

·
Premium Member
13,998 Posts
Also dont mind me im sure theres some sweet experiences to be had. Given the amount of time people put into this game its fair to say im sure its badass. A completely virtual world. I wish it was free monthly , then I wouldnt mind putting a few hours into it perhaps on the weekends when I was bored.

·
Registered
17,589 Posts
mike_sho said:
Also dont mind me im sure theres some sweet experiences to be had. Given the amount of time people put into this game its fair to say im sure its badass. A completely virtual world. I wish it was free monthly , then I wouldnt mind putting a few hours into it perhaps on the weekends when I was bored.
there are usually freeshards, like... the same game, but a different server, not official or anything, but thats how im playing right now. i didnt pay shit.

·
Registered
12,437 Posts
HondatechAV6 said:
it's pulling me back in!!!!

i went out and bought the frozen throne and now i'm reinstalling the original wow. it doesn't help that it takes 30 minutes to install, hehe
= Fail, world of warcraft is for sweaty nerds....one of my roommates became addicted, now he has no job, doesnt go to school and his girl dumped him.

·
Registered
33,541 Posts
hotsauce_gm said:
= Fail, world of warcraft is for sweaty nerds....one of my roommates became addicted, now he has no job, doesnt go to school and his girl dumped him.
:lol

thats the worst thing i have ever heard

·
Registered
13,443 Posts
HondatechAV6 said:
the first time i powered it up, it was my first time in a mmorpg. i was walking through the world with a LOT of other people around me...at least 20, and i was used to diablo 2's 8 per game. then i come to find out some clan did this huge event and there were at least 200 people in undercity celebrating. i had a buddy get me into it, and he decided to give me 1 gold piece. it thought what an asshole...then decided to go to a shop. i was able to outfit my lvl 1 guy with whatever i could find in the first town(brill) and still has some silver left over.

taking my time and exploring the undead forest area(silverpine) was my favorite part of the game...espcially when i found the wizards chilling in the souther part, lol...
the words are in english, but i don't have a fucking clue what you are talking about.

1 - 20 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.