Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
41 - 60 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
so im looking for another server to xfer my lock to because the battleground im in atm the alliance are boycotting av so we have 1hour 30min q times, soooo if anyone has a geared healer or dps and would wanna pvp/arena let me know

·
Registered
13,558 Posts
Yeah, i just started up too. I'm on the Caelestrasz server. I got a lvl 8 Troll Rogue. It seems alot easier to play then EQ. The only issue i'm running into is that i'm over in japan, and when i'm playing, everyone else is asleep back in the states. That server is so empty. :lol2

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
so im looking for another server to xfer my lock to because the battleground im in atm the alliance are boycotting av so we have 1hour 30min q times, soooo if anyone has a geared healer or dps and would wanna pvp/arena let me know
my shaman is pretty geared out for enhancement and resto but its the same way on my server. its impossible to get av badges

·
Registered
485 Posts
sadly im a 70 hunter and 40 mage on alliance...im addicted to it any one wants to buy em 100 bucks and u can have em

hunters got a few epics...just no urge at all 2 play anymore

·
Registered
475 Posts
same with me i have a UD lock with 373 resil i think he's aff spec at the moment but i'll reopen my account and respec him to slsl for pvp/arena. i have 2 pieces of veng, merc shoulders, 2 honor epics, full veterans set, and the low drop rate staff from h-sethekk. ill sell it all for 250

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
same with me i have a UD lock with 373 resil i think he's aff spec at the moment but i'll reopen my account and respec him to slsl for pvp/arena. i have 2 pieces of veng, merc shoulders, 2 honor epics, full veterans set, and the low drop rate staff from h-sethekk. ill sell it all for 250
thats not bad at all dude.. have you happened to check out ebay to see what a geared lock is going for? s3 locks going for around 600 bucks.

do you remember how much g you have?

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
I saw an article a few years ago about a guy who fucked with his friends WOW account and sold his epic sword or some shit, then the guy killed his ass! I think it was in China, crazy shit...

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
I saw an article a few years ago about a guy who fucked with his friends WOW account and sold his epic sword or some shit, then the guy killed his ass! I think it was in China, crazy shit...
LOL. i heard 3 kids died from playing wow. it was from starvation. you see your friend die so you would think they would do something about it but i guess they thought they could run back from the graveyard...:hehe

I'm sure they are all just rumors

ps- someone start a character on andorhol!! i will lvl with you. swear

·
Registered
475 Posts
LOL. i heard 3 kids died from playing wow. it was from starvation. you see your friend die so you would think they would do something about it but i guess they thought they could run back from the graveyard...:hehe

I'm sure they are all just rumors

ps- someone start a character on andorhol!! i will lvl with you. swear

na they totally thought SS was on

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Don't go back World Of Warcrack isn't worth it, Find something else seriously. It's a time sink and the whole game is a grind, Why play for items just to increase your spell damage by +14pts, After you just spent a week or two trying to just get one item.

Other games are coming out I miss the game I admit, but then I think about the grinding and the hours that go into items that are not even promised more so if you PvE, then PvP.

Just as WoW says play in moderation.

·
Registered
13,558 Posts
And again, i'm posting on the WoW section. :lol

I still got my troll Rogue, though now i'm at lvl 68.

I don't play that much anymore, mainly saturday mornings (if not hung over) and sundays now. Hell, work and my brazilian juijitsu classes take up most of my time.

41 - 60 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.