Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
61 - 80 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
13,558 Posts
Expansion is coming soon. For the people who sw it, what did you think of the zombie invasion. I loved it.
i just bought it. i missed the zombie invasion.
that zombie invasion was cool, till people started getting infected and turning important NPCs into zombies. -_-

but, i did get a epic chest armor for my rogue. which is good, cause i'm not going to bother to any new gear (pvp wise) till i hit lvl 80.

·
Registered
13,558 Posts
Wraith of the Lich King drops this week, does it not?:confused

Link:
World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
yup.

Hopfully the game comes to my base on time. Cause the guild i'm in is alrdy setting up times for instances (dugeons). Good thing my guild is laid back. One of my friends guilds has setup a stupid rule. They got 2 weeks to hit lvl 80. If not, they're kicked out. Some people take this game a little to seriously.

·
Registered
13,558 Posts
I lvl'd to 62 last friday before my game card expired. I need to get another one and the wotlk expansion tomorrow.
i installed it earlier today. i was suprised the store on this base got it in on time. After 2 hours of installing an repatching, i only got to play for 30 mins before i had to go to work.

What sucks though is i play on a aussie server (since i'm in japan) and they don't get the expantion till friday. So, i'm the only one on Northend right now. :lol

·
Registered
13,558 Posts
well, i started playing alot again. went from 72 to 74 in 3 days. only issue i'm having still is finding groups for some of the instances. always need a tank or a healer.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
well, i started playing alot again. went from 72 to 74 in 3 days. only issue i'm having still is finding groups for some of the instances. always need a tank or a healer.
Thats cause all the healers are on their DKs :lol2
I have been at 80 for awhile, I have cleared OS, and half of NAxx, got my red drake, and am half epiced out. Started a horde DK too, it is great that you can start one on the opposing faction and not have to deal with the 1-55 shit.

·
Registered
13,558 Posts
Thats cause all the healers are on their DKs :lol2
I have been at 80 for awhile, I have cleared OS, and half of NAxx, got my red drake, and am half epiced out. Started a horde DK too, it is great that you can start one on the opposing faction and not have to deal with the 1-55 shit.
i was thinking of starting a DK, or any tank like toon. but, i'm going to have to wait till i move back stateside, and change to a american server (playing on a aussie server right now). don't want to have to pay for 2 character moves.

61 - 80 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.