Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
81 - 97 of 97 Posts

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
i was thinking of starting a DK, or any tank like toon. but, i'm going to have to wait till i move back stateside, and change to a american server (playing on a aussie server right now). don't want to have to pay for 2 character moves.
Yeah man, i would never want to pay for a char move, even though i am on a west coast server, i deal with it. There are so many DKs right now, you really wont miss much with just waiting a lil bit. When do you come back to the states?

·
Registered
13,558 Posts
Yeah man, i would never want to pay for a char move, even though i am on a west coast server, i deal with it. There are so many DKs right now, you really wont miss much with just waiting a lil bit. When do you come back to the states?
yeah, we got a coupe of members in my guild that play from the states as well. Though, the time differnce is killer on them though. Only reason i'm thinking of starting a tank is cause our guild is way short on them. we only got 3 full time tanks. everyone else is dps. hell, we only got 2 full time healers too. Though, alot of the dps members could easily just switch to tank or heal specs, but, they rather do damage. :rolleyes

even though we did Halls of lighting last night. and, i'm at 77, everyone else in my group was 80, and i still came 2nd in over all dmg. second only to our pally tank, who is geared u the wazzo.

·
Registered
3,671 Posts
yeah, we got a coupe of members in my guild that play from the states as well. Though, the time differnce is killer on them though. Only reason i'm thinking of starting a tank is cause our guild is way short on them. we only got 3 full time tanks. everyone else is dps. hell, we only got 2 full time healers too. Though, alot of the dps members could easily just switch to tank or heal specs, but, they rather do damage. :rolleyes

even though we did Halls of lighting last night. and, i'm at 77, everyone else in my group was 80, and i still came 2nd in over all dmg. second only to our pally tank, who is geared u the wazzo.
When you get back to the states, tell me what server you are on, I will start a DK on it. With the new patch you can start a 55 DK on any server.
booya

·
Registered
13,558 Posts
well, since they installed yet another patch, my rogue get nerfed, again. That, and i don't have enough epics to do any of the higher up heroic instances. I only got 2 epic daggers and a epic belt. everything else is blue.

and on another note, i made a undead tank. up to 24 alrdy on it. though, i should change the spec though. i went right for prot spec. :rolleyes

takes for ever to kill a enemy. but, i can sure take dmg.

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
I just started playing this game, and I'm a level 20 tauren hunter, I'm in dragonmaw. Character name is douchecanoe if any of you guys wanna add me.
what type of server is dragonmaw? ive been thinking about coming back and hopping servers.. most of my friends left andorhol last time i played

·
Registered
3,153 Posts
getting ready to start playing again. i have the original game downloaded, now im on burning crusade. lvl 70 tauren shaman on andorhol. anyone else on this realm?

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
i wonder if i'll ever go back to wow lol. i played for so long. had like 5 70's, most of which were in all epic gear. my main was a 70 belf lock in full t6. had the amani war bear mount, and a drake on both my main, and my 70 LOLRET belf pally lol. was so hardcore into that game. then the 3.0 patch came out and nerfed the holy hell out of locks... so badly i was having a hard time competing with huntards in blue gear while i was in sunwell gear as destruction. i said fuck leveling to 80 as a limp noodle and i quit. started playing aion and i love it. first mmo after playing wow that actually stands a chance. don't think wow has anything to worry about but i don't think they should ignore it either.

wonder if my acct would have any value if i sold it?

81 - 97 of 97 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.