Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I wrecked my car tonight. I was going around a turn at the speed limit and the sidewall of my tire folded (not enough tire pressure im guessing)...sending me into a ditch and then i slid into a tree. front end is smashed in on the passenger side, the tire rubs so bad on the frame we coudl barely get it off the road. The car still ran after the crash too. The air bags deployed and now my chest really really hurts...I'm pretty sure the car is totaled. A guy I know saw me crash and stopped for me and went to go get my dad who pulled me out. The cops issued me a warning because I was doing the speed limit and it was the cars fault, not mine. The cops were cool as shit though. I can't even be pissed off because I am lucky to be alive...you have a whole new outlook on life after you have a near death experience...

I'll post pics tomorrow.

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
she still runs, she's just alittle banged up on the exterior...even though it's going to get totaled and I know it because the air bags deployed :cry .

I am going to try to get all my parts off the car before they total it so I can sell them.

Reactions: Cornell_LX

·
Registered
6,555 Posts
glad to hear that you're ok man.
you can always replace the cars but not people.

did the tire blow out or something? its not that often that cars go off the road just because one tire is not properly inflated. which tire was it..front or rear? how are the other 3?

·
Registered
519 Posts
sorry to hear bout ur accident! glad ur ok tho mayn! just a civic! insurance will cover ur ass!! no worries! :tu

·
Registered
1,051 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the right front tire blew out, the passenger side front. the front drivers side tire was kinda low, but the rears are fine.

·
Registered
175 Posts
sorry to hear that man, i just totalled my 98 coupe yesterday. :cry

·
Registered
693 Posts
they won't total it if the air bags deployed, they will find out what the car is worth and then find out how much it will cost to fix it and then compare the prices. but glad to hear that you are ok

1 - 11 of 11 Posts