Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I wrecked this del sol about 2 years ago and am finnaly getting around to working on it. I slid the front end underneith an SUV so it pushed down the front cross support and broke the headlight assm. But im mainly just wanting to know if their is anywhere I can get the cross support that the hood latch is connected to?
Thanks!

· Registered
131 Posts
Try calling some of the junkyards in KC, I'm sure one of them will have the part you need. I know there is one on north 291 (Midway II) that I used to get parts for my old Altima at. They have a downtown location also and have a ton of parts for good prices.

· Registered
88 Posts
I had the same problem back in January, I slid under some woman's truck. The whole deal costed me 2700...But my paint is custom so thats part of it..Check local junkyards. Avoid the dealer if at all possible. I was in the same situation and I'm 17. I was back on the road exactly a month from the my wreck date. Its possible. I'll do some research for you and see if I can come across any again. Good luck.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.