Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im looking for a 2002+ civic si, hood front bumper, right fender, right door, and roof if available, and left front arm control. if anybody got this parts let me know.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
just make a thread about it in the want to buy forum, youll most likely get the best replys there. but your best bet is to buy it from handaaccessories.com or some oem dealer or a friend who works at one. but oem doesnt come cheap. what happened anyways?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
car got vandalized

some ****, stole and vandalized my car a little :( and now im having a really hard time finding the parts i need, but buying it from a dealer is way too expensive. the roof is around $400, door around $900, fender $300, hood $300, bumper $300. and its gonna cost me a lot. so im trying to find some used parts.

·
Registered
118 Posts
get em back. cut the power to their house one day, cut the phone lines, chair-lock the back/side doors - have a couple friends watch each side of the house and the windows and bust in and kick some ass.

·
Registered
4,440 Posts
insurance not paying for it?

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
nope

i didnt have insuranse at the time. i jsut got the car, i was wating to get back my license, so the car was on my front yard, i woke up in the morning, and the car was gone :(

·
Registered
20,271 Posts
redline_rpm said:
im looking for a 2002+ civic si, hood front bumper, right fender, right door, and roof if available, and left front arm control. if anybody got this parts let me know.
please post in the correct area please. in the want to buy section and dont forget to read out forum rules

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.