Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I have a 5th gen lude for sale

Hey. . . your looking for a prelude. . I have one. . . The car has only 66K on it. It is a 97 green. engine is a 2.2 liter vtec. mostly stock. Perfect condition minus small crack in the front bumper. Email me at [email protected] and i can send you more details and pictures.

Thanks and good luck with finding a car

Branden

·
Registered
18 Posts
I also have a 97 prelude, base. With the exception of a few scrapes on the underbody of the front bumper, the exterior is mint. It's lowered on eibach lowering springs and has a Level 10 performance transmission upgrade. I have a black widow alarm system and an ignition cutoff switch (anti-theft). Tires are toyo proxies 4 with 85% tread. 80k miles , san marino red.

You said vtec was preferred, but all 5th gens are vtec (h22a4).

If you're interested feel free to IM me : mav3r1ck7
or call 973-261-3946
nextel : 175*137141*19

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
I also have a Prelude, mods below, San Marino Red, second owner, clean title, clean inside and out. If you want an SS, then mine is it.

·
Registered
235 Posts
2001 nighthawk black pearl base ss prelude..
36k original miles, original owner
VERY clean inside and out as in no dents/stains/tears.
17 inch rims, vis cf hood, h&r springs, aem short ram intake, dc sport stainless steel header, apexi n1 exhaust, oem front lip, cleared corner lights and signal lights in the front and back, sony xplod headunit, 2 tv's in the visors, JL 12w3 w/custom enclosed box in trunk. car is immaculate and runs like a champ, let me know.

·
Registered
8,403 Posts
i didnt know SHO had somany ludes on sale

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.