Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just as the title says. I am picking up a civic tomorrow and 3rd gear grinds pretty bad so i need a new tranny to throw in asap so i can get this thing boost and to the track!

·
Registered
568 Posts
i have one ill sell you for $150 plus shipping it is in perfect condition its out of a 95 ex coupe that had 81,000 on it, i know whith shipping it should come to $230 let me know thanks

·
Registered
614 Posts
hey i have a tranny from a 95 civic only 97,000 miles, may need a new clutch in a month or two. $100+$60 shipping. let me know i will get you pictures and i will sell you the turbo for $90 if you buy the tranny and it will be shipped with the tranny its from a civic dx but it will still fit

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Frisbie217 said:
hey i have a tranny from a 95 civic only 97,000 miles, may need a new clutch in a month or two. $100+$60 shipping. let me know i will get you pictures and i will sell you the turbo for $90 if you buy the tranny and it will be shipped with the tranny its from a civic dx but it will still fit
hey, i dont really want a dx tranny. i want to stick with the shorter gears in the ex tranny. ill take some pics of the turbo though.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.