Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The car is a 1999 Honda Accord LX I4 Vtec. The auto transmission is definitely almost dead. I'm looking for a good used transmission. I'll pay shipping, just name your price if you have one. Also, if you know of where I can find one, I would appreciate the info.

I already searched www.car-part.com and those guys are NUTS!

PM me or reply here with anything helpful.

Thanks!

·
Registered
296 Posts
do u know if 97 lx a/t fits on ur engine? i'll have one ready by mid march after manual swap. i'll prolly have about 130k miles on it by then. check out my sig and lmk if u have any questions. either pm me or email me at [email protected]

thanks

Jin

The car is a 1999 Honda Accord LX I4 Vtec. The auto transmission is definitely almost dead. I'm looking for a good used transmission. I'll pay shipping, just name your price if you have one. Also, if you know of where I can find one, I would appreciate the info.

I already searched www.car-part.com and those guys are NUTS!

PM me or reply here with anything helpful.

Thanks!

·
Registered
51 Posts
I had a '98 Accord; transmission died on me twice after replacement -not rebuilt. it's around 800-1000+ -last one I got from Japan with 56K, it was kind of slipping after few months. I advise you to get another car, stay away from 6th gen. accord.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts