Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New at this... I currently have 18" rims and sports tires on my '99 Si. I want [preferably] stock '99/'00 Si rims with good all-season tires (both in good condition)...may well be interested in other 16"/17" rims that are suitable and have a set of good tires as long as they fit onto the car, of course. I need to be able to pick them up from the seller, so I would prefer something in the tri-state area (I'm in NY).

While on the topic of changing parts, I was wondering whether a newer steering wheel/airbag would fit in my car (I was thinking a steering wheel from one of the new Si or S2000). If so, anyone have a wheel/airbag combo?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
i have a set of new ex or si wheels they are the 5 star design with brand new tires they were taken off vehicle with only 1000 miles on it so rims and tires are new bridgestone potenza tires but im located in arizona would have to ship them about 100-125.00 to ship if interested make offer.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ray ray said:
i have a set of new ex or si wheels they are the 5 star design with brand new tires they were taken off vehicle with only 1000 miles on it so rims and tires are new bridgestone potenza tires but im located in arizona would have to ship them about 100-125.00 to ship if interested make offer.
Hmmm... How much for the set?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
just make me an offer

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
id let them go for 400.00 plus shipping like i said they are brand new only 1000miles on them tires still have nipples

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
ray ray said:
id let them go for 400.00 plus shipping like i said they are brand new only 1000miles on them tires still have nipples
I'll think about it. I don't think it's unreasonable. I'll see if I can get some local offers before I buy anything.

Do you have any pics of the wheels you could email me?

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
ill try and get some up tommorrow

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
ok i found a pic on here they look exactly like these

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
ok i found a pic on here they look exactly like these

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
im sorry i didnt even think about it yes they are 15,s sorry about that.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts