Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
not looking to spend much because i dont have much to spend and i want something 800 watts or over post pics (if possible)_ and prices

thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
How much are you looking to spend exactly? I have a Pheonix Gold Xenon 200.4 that I am willing to part with for the right price. I have it running 2 Infinity Kappa Perfect 10s in a sealed box in my civic and it hits really hard. I have only had it in the car for about 2 months. I can provide pics if u want.

·
Registered
246 Posts
I guess you'd be second in line, but I've got a pioneer 760wt amp. 2 channel, 760 watts max bridged into 2ohm's. I used it with a planet audio 12" sub, and it sounded great. Has a low pass crossover built in and I only used it for 5 1/2 months. Look at the topic in "wtb sub and amp" for pics, and to see if sirfallsalot243 buys it. if he doesn't, you can buy it for 100 shipped. Thanks!
-josh-

·
Registered
12 Posts
I have a Kicker KX150.2 amp that I believe is 800w. I bought it from a friend who said it's 800watts. I used it with my JL Audio w3 sub and it sounded so sweet. It was really loud and sounded so clean. I could only turn the amp up a little over half way or it would make my sub act up. I don't want to sell it but I need the money. I can do $70 shipped. Let me know man

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
JDM97EK said:
I have a Kicker KX150.2 amp that I believe is 800w. I bought it from a friend who said it's 800watts. I used it with my JL Audio w3 sub and it sounded so sweet. It was really loud and sounded so clean. I could only turn the amp up a little over half way or it would make my sub act up. I don't want to sell it but I need the money. I can do $70 shipped. Let me know man
i am interested i will find out more about the amp and get right back to u

never mind i just looked it up but here u got if u want to no wut it is

http://www.epinions.com/Kicker_02KX1502_Stereo_Amplifier__Amplifiers_02KX1502/display_~full_specs

·
Registered
3,967 Posts
I've got a Power Acoustik 1600 watt, 2 channel amp for sale,

brand new in the box, sell to you for $150 shipped to your door.

the one on the left is the one in question, the one on the right is a 520 watt amp, which I was planning on keeping for my S2K, but will sell for $90 shipped.

pm me if interested

1 - 14 of 14 Posts