Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking to buy an Del Sol for my wife. She has been on a kick lately and I'm just not having much luck finding what I am looking for.

I'd like one that is stock or fairly close to it. I don't want to buy other peoples "handy" work. Year isn't all that important, must be a 5 speed with AC, Vtec is a plus, mileage and condition are the main things. If you know of any for sale please let me know.

I'm looking to spend a very fair price of 4-6k depending on the condition and options.

I'm located in Johnson City, TN. Very willing to travel pretty much the East Coast for the right car.

Thanks
Wes

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I saw yours (and most of the other recent Del Sol's that were posted and none of them thrilled me to much. Your "tarp" pictures are turning me away. Take some better pics (in the sun, interior, motor, etc) and it might change my mind. :w00t

·
Registered
489 Posts
yup that was when i first got my car but i cant figure out how to use that webite so i just said screw it and let everyone have my password

·
Registered
619 Posts
and v t e c h is VTEC...geesh..

·
Registered
619 Posts
dont mean to be an ass, but you typed it vte ch...not vtec.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.