Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I believe it says Melbourne Australia to the far right of my nick. Do you know a good wreckers in melbourne i can buy the "full" swap or a half cut?

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
I have a fully built motor in my car and this one had 42,000 on it WITH timing belt changed! Make me an offer I can't refuse, 1200 aussy equals what us? I'm looking to buy a new set of wheels but need to sell this motor before I can afford it, so I don't get behind on my house payment you know what I mean!!!!!!!

·
On Blakes Nuts
5,057 Posts
I've got a set of type sh cams with 15,000 miles on them. I also have a set of crower dual valvesprings and titanium retainers. I've got a set of oem shocks and springs from a 2001 base model. I've got a DC header and high flow test pipe. The test pipe is stainless and new, never been installed. The header has 3000 miles on it. Cams I'd sell for 150 bucks with cam gears. The crower components I'd sell for 250 which is about 200 cheaper than new ones and they have 3000 miles on them also. The test pipe I'd sell for 75 and that's what I have in it. The header I'd let go for 200 if interested is like new! Then again this isn't the classified section but you asked so I told! Lowest I could go on the motor is 2000 aussy shipped, I think that's a pretty good deal!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.