Honda and Acura Car Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Here are just a few that I can get for you (they are all brand new and never opened) -

JVC Arsenal KD-SX8250 CD Player

$230.00

JVC Arsenal KD-S7250 CD Player

$215.00

JVC Arsenal KD-S6250 CD Player

$200.00

JVC KD-SH55 CD/MP3 Player

$250.00

Those are just good prices on JVC models. And JVC is a very good company, I have the El Kameleon and I'm very happy with that one. If you have any other headunits you are considering, just let me know. You can email me at [email protected] with any requests.

·
Registered
83 Posts
used for 3 months pretty much brand new still have box and paper's its a jvc kd-sh77 2002 model
intelligent detachable face
aluminum face
3 step angle face
remote
200w power
3 band parametric EQ
pop out rotary volume
multi color lcd screen
24 bit DAC
CD changer control
2 line out gold
front AUX-imput
CD-R/RW playback
subwoofer control
DVD/VCR control
this cd head unit is very nice the face is brushed aluminum i paid $380 for it im asking $265 shipped hit up at [email protected]
http://www.jvc.com/product.jsp?mode...=3&archive=true
go here for pic's

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
doesnt make sense to buy $265 shipped if i could just grab it for $250 in the stores.... think buddy...

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
sorry about that... the link doesnt work so i just assumed the price. I didnt get to see the actual heaadunit but ill keep yours in miind...

·
Registered
798 Posts
I've got a '99 Kenwood KDC-7011 I'm lookin to sell for like 100, 125 bucks.....? If anyone is interested, it's a pretty decent head unit.... cost close to 300 new. Motorized faceplate, etc.

·
Registered
536 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Phatwhippin_CRX said:
I've got a '99 Kenwood KDC-7011 I'm lookin to sell for like 100, 125 bucks.....? If anyone is interested, it's a pretty decent head unit.... cost close to 300 new. Motorized faceplate, etc.
I'm interested. Got any pics? And where are you located?

·
Registered
798 Posts
Philly, PA....... 19047 to be exact :)

Heres a pic of what it looks like.... no actual pics of the one I;ve got. Its in good shape, nothing major. Removed it for something a lil more expensive, with some more cool stuff I'd never use ;)

Here are the specs:
Brand: Kenwood
CD Changer Support: No
Estimated Price: Under $300
Peak Power: 44(x4) Watts
Playing Options Random Play • Repeat Play
Security Feature Programmable Security Code System

Digital to Analog Converter: Integrated Quad 1-Bit.
Digital Filter: 8-Times Oversampling.
Precision Digital Timing (DPAC).
Digital Optimum Servo Control.
Kenwood-Designed Superior Disc Transport.
Audible fast-forward/fast-reverse.
CD text.F14

So whatever all that means..... haha the ONLY thing with it is there is a small slider switch on the bottom right used to open if you MANUALLY turn it off (most likely would never do so anyways) that came loose and just kinda sits in there. Either get it repaired for 15 bucks or let it stay like it is. DOesnt affect performance or anything, and being as small as it is, its not noticable in the least bit....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts