Honda and Acura Car Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to buy an Integra Type-R or B18C5 motor. Preferably 98 on up, but will settle for lower years. For the motor don't care too much on condition as long as its fixable or running. No cracked blocks please. For a car, all I need are the stock or aftermarket body panels, steering wheel, seats, etc. etc. etc. Willing to negotiate price and pick-up.

I'm aiming at making 2, possibly 3 project cars. My '89 Civic DX hb (swapping a B18C5 if only motor is sold), soon-to-be '92 - '95 Civic coupe (K20A(R) swap), and maybe this Integra Type-R depending on whether I get the car or motor.

Thanks for any help or sales. Just reply here or leave me a PM.

·
Registered
10 Posts
type r

I have a 200 civic cx hatch back for sale. It has a 98 up jdm type r swap . with built head. red recaros, red carpet from type r spoon steering wheel, shift knob. Type r 5 lug conversion. Carbon fiber hood and hatch. spoon duck bill. work rsz-r 15 inch white rims. and much more. There are some pictures in the regional forums, southeast. and the alabama meet. it is white. let me know if interested.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I might be able to get both the car and engine off your hands. I'm interested in the engine, but I have a friend who wants the hatch. Do you still have the stock engine? How much are you asking?

·
Registered
10 Posts
civic

THe car is almost perfect. The rear interior is taken out. no i dont have the stock engine. I am asking 11000 for everything. Now if i cant sell the car all together. I would be willing to sell the body and the swap seperately. And all the other pieces. I mean i would hate to take it apart , because it is very nice. Did you see the pics for it yet?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Also I forgot to mention. The car was tuned to 198 horsepower to the wheels. I am planning on detuning it for the summer but I would let you drive it and check it out if you wanted.

·
Registered
2,166 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Wow. That's steep on my budget. I'm not sure what her's is. How much would you sell each seperate? And I take it from where the pictures were taken, you're located in Alabama. I could just have her drive me down there and let her ogle the car while I drive :D . She's still trying to get someone to show her how to drive a stick. If I had the $11 g's I'd get it, or atleast try and trade for it, but the only thing I have is an almost stock EF, just has a CAI, racing spark plug wires, Optima yellow top, and a system. Just list the price of each seperate and I'll see what I can do.

I saw the pics, it looks clean. Makes me ashamed that I don't like the EK hatch. It's the back end that does it for me. :noo

·
Registered
10 Posts
Yeah I know it is a little bit of money. It has over 22000 invested in it. And that is how much I have in it.
Engine swap( engine, trans, ecu, axles, wiring harness, etc....) $3500
Car (with type R and spoon stuff )$7500. It has about 60000 miles on body
Car (without exhaust, five lug conversion, wheels, steeering wheel, seats.)$5500. THe car for $5500 will have stock stuff put on except for the type r body stuff. ANd it will still have the carbon fiber. I can take all of that stuff off too, but it makes it look so much better with it.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.